SOFTWARE DEVELOPER .NET (F/M/D)
TO STRENGTHEN OUR TEAM, WE ARE LOOKING FOR YOU FOR OUR OFFICE IN WIESBADEN
A company is only as good as the sum of the qualities of its employees. That’s why Innovapps is always looking for good minds who fit in with us and who inspire and enrich us – regardless of age – with their skills. Do you feel attracted by qualitatively outstanding work? Are you an expert in a particular area of software development and motivated to tackle exciting challenges and move forward with new ideas? Then give us a sign – regardless of whether we have free vacancies or not. Write a short message and tell us briefly what your passion is, what you’ve done so far, what you’d like to do – and why you think you’d fit in well with Innovapps. We promise to reply to your message as soon as possible and look forward to getting to know you.
Who we’re looking for:
- Our focus is on web development with modern architectures like MVC and databases. Therefore, you should have experience in this field. Example: very good knowledge in C# or Java.
- Very good team and communication skills, initiative and sense of responsibility
- Whether training, studies or career changer – we are open to all of them!
- You are part of a team that designs software and develops customer requirements as web-based software.
- You will design software architectures using the latest technologies. You like to contribute your experience and new technologies to the projects and the team.
- With us, you have the opportunity to actively participate in the conception and development of new software products and to exert influence.
- Varied projects from different industries
- Rapid personal development and support with company training
- Flat hierarchies and a respectful interaction
- Flexible working hours with a good work-life balance
- Paid overtime
- Central location in the centre of Wiesbaden within walking distance of the main railway station with very good transport connections
- Support in finding accommodation or in finding care for your children, which we also support financially.
- Topics such as a company car or home office are not taboo with us.
- We would like to expand our team on a long-term and sustainable basis. Therefore, we offer you a permanent position.
- All benefits on a glance
We have aroused your interest? Send your complete application documents including a CV with details of your possible start date and salary expectations to Katrin Müller.