DUAL STUDY OF APPLIED COMPUTER SCIENCE
Would you like to start your studies after graduation but do not want to do without practical experience? Then a dual study program is just right for you!
Innovapps offers a training-integrated dual degree in applied computer sciences, in cooperation with the RheinMain University of Applied Sciences and the IHK Wiesbaden. This means that within three years you can both receive the Bachelor of Science and complete the training as IT specialist – application development.
We have been offering dual studies since 2017. We already have students who have become an integral part of the team and can tell you exactly how your studies will go.
What we are looking for:
- Dedication, joy and motivation to become part of a large IT community
- Team and communication skills, initiative and a sense of responsibility
- Increased interest in programming, mathematics & technology
- Initial experience in software development would be beneficial
- Great affinity for system design
- General higher education entrance qualification or advanced technical college entrance qualification is a basic requirement
Your training-integrated course in detail:
- The training usually starts in September and the course starts in October
- The standard period of study is 7 semesters including a broad basic training
- After 5 semesters you will take your final exam in front of the Chamber of Industry and Commerce and become a qualified IT specialist in the field of application development (m / f)
- From the fourth semester, there is an extensive range of elective courses as well as the possibility of specializing in one of the areas of application development, system development or graphic systems
- The degree is completed by a Bachelor thesis and then you are Bachelor of Science – Applied Computer Science (m / f)
During dual training / dual studies with us:
- Will you study at the RheinMain University of Applied Sciences in Wiesbaden from Monday to Friday
- In the beginning you have one practical day per week with us in the Wiesbaden office – from the fourth semester onwards, the practical work will be expanded
- You will also receive intensive practical phases during the lecture-free period to implement what you have learned
- You get a salary
- You are a full member of a team that designs software and develops customer requirements as web-based software
- You design software architectures using the latest technologies. You like to bring your ideas, but also new technologies into the projects and the team.
- With us, you have the opportunity to actively shape and influence the conception and development of new software products
Our offer for your studies:
- You become part of a great team that works together in a family atmosphere
- We want to expand this team with good people in the long term and sustainably. That is why we offer you a permanent position after you have successfully completed your dual degree
- You can expect varied, exciting projects from various industries
- We enable quick personal development
- Flat hierarchies
- We would be happy to assist you in finding an apartment
If you convince us with your personality, you will immediately receive a “VIP ticket” for your studies.
Secure your place in the lecture hall today – and with us!