YOUR ONLINE SHOP – TAILOR-MADE WITH OUR FEATURES
GET THE BEST OUT OF YOUR ONLINE SHOP
You need extended functionalities or the connection of a payment or shipping service provider for your individual online shop? Innovapps supports you with the development and integration of new modules and online shop features. We have already developed more than 50 individual extensions.
We cannot publish and offer for sale every extension, most of them were developed exclusively for our customers. However, the experience we have gained will always benefit your project. We have listed an extract of our solutions for nopCommerce here.
EXTRACT FROM OUR FEATURES AND POSSIBLE EXTENSIONS FOR YOUR ONLINE SHOP
- Warehouse & fulfillment service provider: Connection of an external warehouse interface. Regular updating of stock levels, transmission of orders, feedback of shipping status including tracking information, complex reporting for goods management. Various warehouses via interface technologies, REST, Soap, CSV and FTP.
- Product disposition: Reports support with product management and provide information to ensure delivery capability by re-producing or ordering products with low remaining stock on time. For this purpose we develop reports for articles, orders, budget, stock level and reorder level in the administration area of the shop.
- Traffic light for stock: In company-internal B2B shops for Guided Buying, customers can see the availability of goods directly using a practical traffic light.
- We facilitate mixed orders from different warehouses in one order.
- Automatic employee login (SingleSignOn, SSO) for tour operators, insurance companies, car manufacturers and other industrial customers. For this purpose we use standards such as SAML, Oauth2 or Azure Active Directory (AAD) depending on the customer’s requirements. Thus, the business address of the user is often automatically taken over. This makes purchasing easier for the employee and prevents misuse of the goods, e.g. by sending office supplies to private households at company expense.
- Extended SingleSignOn-connection within the company network of an automobile manufacturer and transmission of orders to the purchasing system of the manufacturer.
- Role assignment of the users after registration via email domain.
- Checking of e-mail addresses for special characters (Ä,Ö,Ü,ß) and notification in case of possible incorrect entries.
- Print On Demand for business cards: Automatic filling of content on business cards. Printing on secured data saves our customer the approval process and e.g. prevents the trainee from secretly ordering business cards as a manager. The business card is automatically generated as a PDF file and sent to the print shop ready for printing.
- Printing T-shirts and textiles: Smake individualizes your textiles already from a quantity of 1. We have connected the wide range of products via an interface using REST. Now nopCommerce orders are processed even faster and the shipping status and tracking number are automatically transmitted to the orderer. Everything transparent for you as a shop operator.
- Refinement of advertising material via Print on Demand: Subsequent printing of advertising material individualized in the shop, such as embossed door plates or personalized lanyards. The interfaces of the individual providers were connected via REST-Api interface. In addition, the interface was used for the transmission of stock levels, orders and shipping information such as tracking numbers.
- Feature for Salesforce integration via SOAP: SSO switch from a craftsman portal to the advertising material shop, automatic assignment of the user role maintained in Salesforce, check of user authorization and whether user has enough points. Payment of advertising material via bonus points and booking of the transaction in Salesforce.
- Payment Provider: with our partner Computop we have developed various payment options for customers. As it is all about security, these plug-ins are also tested for security by the payment provider before they are used. These payment methods have been implemented and can also be bought in our nopCommerce extension shop:
- Credit cards: Visa, Master….
- Immediate Payment/ Klarna
- Sepa direct debit
- Paysafe Card
- Amazon Pay
- Google Pay
- Coming soon: Apple Pay
- CrefoPay: With its online payment system CrefoPay, the credit reference agency CreditReform offers the well-known risk assessment in online commerce. The most modern and secure technologies offer customers an individual risk and payment control for purchases on account, direct debit, PayPal, Sofort, pre-payment, national and international credit cards, debit cards.
- PayDirekt: We have developed a nopCommerce extension for the German payment provider PayDirekt. It uses the direct connection via the PayDirekt API interface – of course secure and certified by PayDirekt.
- SAP SRM orders via punchout in the B2B environment: In the shop, you can present your brand world to the customer, provide detailed information for your products and yet still comply with the company’s purchasing guidelines by handling the buying process including approvals etc. via SAP. To do this, the customer is automatically logged into your shop from his SAP via OCI Punchout, compiles his shopping cart there and takes it back to SAP as an unreleased order. The order goes through the usual release processes within the company. Once the purchase order has been released in SAP, SAP transmits the purchase order to your shop, for example in the form of a so-called “IDoc”, and the shopping basket is placed there as a purchase order, shipped, invoiced, etc.
- Increased security in the B2B environment: In the B2B environment, higher company-wide security guidelines apply, which we implement individually in close coordination with the in-house IT and data protection officers. This includes, for example, the enforcement of password guidelines according to PCI DSS compliance, restriction of possible user registration to company-internal e-mail addresses or restriction of possible IP addresses so that the shop can only be accessed from the internal company network.
- Cost centers & budgets: In a company’s internal shop, employees can shop on cost center. Innovapps has developed a payment method for this, in which cost centers are created and released for employees. Cost centers can also be limited to budgets. The internal payment method is also equipped with reports that show the purchase history and cost center.